Alchemy is an investor demo I made for the Nova device utilizing 3D Hand Tracking and 2D Gesture Recognition technology. It was developed using Unity and C# for desktop devices.
It was a 4 person project where I handled all of the gameplay implementation. This includes:
- Developing a technical demo utilizing Leap Motion Orion to interact with and create 3D geometry
- Implementing positional and rotational accuracy checks based on object placement and manipulation as the foundation of a user profiling system
- Engineering camera controls using gesture recognition to zoom and rotate around a pivot point using Unity and C#
- Utilizing camera layering for interacting with 2D and 3D menus through Leap Motion's Interaction Engine Unity Module
- Designing single and cooperative user experiences around 2D and 3D nonstandard input interactions