Audiowave VR is a music visualizer experience in virtual reality. It's currently in development by my indie studio Grace Foundry LLC and uses Unity and C#. It placed 1st in the Best Universal Windows Application and 2nd in Best Overall Hack categories at HackTheU. Audiowave VR also won 3rd place in Opportunity Quest, an executive summary competition at the University of Utah. It's currently released on Android with iOS, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift in development.
It is a 9 person project where I handled most of the gameplay implementation. This includes:
- Audio analyzer for environment to react with music
- Procedurally generated environment based on a user's quality settings
- Infinite world where player can move in a single direction forever
- Generation of 360 Music Videos
- User library integration where player can use custom music
- SFX and music transitions